• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home

Me and the Jeep made it back to NJ safe and sound . It can't be said enough but THANK YOU !!! to everyone that helped out Rich & Carol killed it with the dinner (still drooling from that mac n cheese), Jordan making sure things went smoothly and knocking it out of the park on the raffle and of course all our vendors coming through with solid giveaways . I think we'll be talking about this one for a while :cheers:.

Jon and I just made it home about 15 minutes ago. Both Jeeps drove well on the way home, everything is good. Thank you to everyone who put this together it was a great time. Thank you Rich and Carol for the food. Jon, Nick and I are eating the Mac and Cheese currently. Thank you Jordan for working the event. Thanks to everyone else for the fun time

I'm home. I was home at 800 am

Made it home. Thanks y'all for making it a fun day! I enjoyed meeting you guys. Even though I don't talk, I still had fun. I'm looking forward to any next events

Home safe as well, got in earlier.

I finally got my jeep home safe about 2 hours ago.

Thanks all who put in the tine organizing the event this year. Another great NACFest in the books!

Thanks to everyone for putting the event together. I'm really looking forward to the next one. I hope to see everyone at the All Breeds event at Carlise in July.

Dukie, glad to hear you made it home alright!

I made it home about 6. Woke up late, relaxed, had a leisurely breakfast. Dozed,napped, had no thoughts in my camp chair. Went down to the pool for a bit. Water was nice, 5,692 kids yelling and screaming wasn't so relaxing. Grabbed a shower and moseyed on home.

I will add my thanks here as well; Jordan for a tremendous job of organizing the event, collecting and running the raffle. Rich and Carol for a superior meal, plenty of food and a great variety. The sponsors for the terrific prizes. The young lady who drew the numbers for the raffle, and didn't draw my number for that heavy bumper, which I would have been hard pressed to get home. And all the members who showed up and participated to make this the BEST NACFest I've been to. Te folks around the campfire brave enough to try some of the unique beers I brought to share.

For Joe, the new guy in our group run, I hope you enjoyed yourself, and saw what a great club NAXJA is. I enjoyed trying to pass on a few tips and hope they help. I also hope you stick around, become a member, support the club, and continue to enjoy gaining experience with your XJ, and make a lot of new friends.

This event, to me, indicated that NAXJA is just as strong as ever, and is not in danger of disappearing. I was really impressed with the turnout, and how everyone seemed to have a great time. I look forward to next year!

David Bricker / SYR

We made it home safely & without incident earlier this evening as well. My Husky Rennie is going to need therapy, his first time going wheeling and he was not impressed. Poor boy was terrified!
I'm really glad I was able to hang out with you guys again - felt like coming home. It's been too long! Huge thanks to Rich & Carol for the meal ... wish I had taken some home :( . Thanks to everyone who welcomed me (back), thanks for an excellent event & the camaraderie.

Was so much fun being at Rausch again, I plan do it more often, just like old times!

What a great time, really nice meeting more of you and catching up with others! Thank you so much Jordan for having the event run smoothly (except your jeep sliding across all the rocks at otters that wasn't so smooth) thank you to all of the companies and donations for the raffle it was a really smooth event!

Rich and Carol you two rock! The food was amazing and I'm so happy you talked me into taking the Mac and cheese I now have 8 pounds of it in my fridge and I'm loving it! You two did an outstanding job!

The whole naxja group is an awesome bunch of people and I can't wait to wheel with all of you again soon!

I'm home. I was home at 800 am

And since your alarm went off at 5AM .... I ended up getting home pretty early too. :laugh:

Even though my Jeep got banged up a bit, I had a great time.

There have been a lot of "thank yous" being thrown around, but nobody has thanked the attendees yet. If not for the folks who come out to wheel, events like this wouldn't happen. We had people from PA, MD, VA, NY, NJ, and maybe more. It was great to see a lot of new faces too!

I was impressed with how quick folks were to jump in and help when something broke .... and how friendly and open people were around the fire. I think all the new people felt right at home, and that's a testament to how great this club is.

I'd also like to thank everyone for their generosity during the raffle. I know there were a lot of good prizes, but I also know many people see buying tickets as a donation to the NAC cause. And we appreciate it!!!!!

We did pretty well on the raffle and will be giving that money back to the members in fun ways throughout the coming year .... so stay tuned for good things to come!

Jordan, you and Rich and Carol put on one hell of a NACFest. Well done, all of you.

Had alot of fun even though everything I do is terrible. Can't wait for next time. My buddy James is already asking about the next trip.

Back