• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy friggin snowstorm batman

it just started snowing again in west chester!

28.5" here on Fri/Sat, add another 24" to that today/tonight.. and that's where we will be tomorrow... That's 52.5" of snow in 5 days! wtf... damn Global Warming! lol

hahaha awesome!

walked by one of the employees giving an unwanted lecture about the evils of man and global warming to two other employees at Lowes yesterday... noted in passing "Pennsylvania just got a record snowfall, 3 feet or so in some places" and kinda derailed his speech. Never seen someone grin quite like one of the other guys did.

Seriously though, global warming causes both ends of the spectrum - hot and cold... Just so ya know ;-)

Nope.

"Climate Change" does though.

:roflmao:

OMG.. it's the Day After the Day After Tomorrow!! It's headed right for us! We don't have much time!

We got a few inches last night, then tapered off for a bit. But it's coming down heavy right now..

And get this.. more snow predicted for this coming Monday! I hope ehall gets nailed... :cheers:

gotta love it, I've watched at least 3 people drive down my street with SUVs going about 30 then try to stop at the stop sign at the bottom of the hill 1 almost drilled a tree. Whats up with people stay the ______ home

It's finally passed "tiny bits of snow" and actual flakes are coming down now :yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:

right now it's "wintry mix" or some BS like that in Boston. watch it not even snow, it's just going to rain while the city called a snow emergency and most schools canceled classes!

gotta love it, I've watched at least 3 people drive down my street with SUVs going about 30 then try to stop at the stop sign at the bottom of the hill 1 almost drilled a tree. Whats up with people stay the ______ home

WHAT ??

STAY HOME ???

If I lived in a place called Sleepy Hollow, I'd move !!

p.s. My son slid the 4x4 Ranger into a guadrail last night and bent my custom steel bumper.

Went to two Dunkin Donut stores today and they had nothing on the racks :-(

sleepyhollow.jpg

Up here in MoCo (Damasucs) the only things that are open are 7-11, and ONE gas station. We've got about 32-34 inches on the ground at the moment. Some of the drift go up past my chest.

All the plows are being suspended because of the visibility/wind. So the world is at a standstill until about 6pm tonight.

APOCALYPSE!!!

For so many years I felt left out of the "snow thing" down here in South Jersey. FINALLY we're getting what I've longed for ... in SPADES! ALtho it's raining now & washing everything away, I still got more than enuff to show my nosy neighbors why I keep this "ugly" Jeep out front. No one on my block could move the other day, with their fancy Fords, GMCs and family sedans. But I was in & out constanly. Got their blood racing (could see them peeking thru the blinds) when I slid a little pulling out of an icy rut in front of the house. Paused, flipped on the front locker & hauled ass :D.
Especially the lady who had the plows clean her handicap spot & pile everything in front of my house, knowing I have 2 vehicles! Bitch. So I parked lopsided on the 3ft pile of snow. Another neighbor told me she was complaining about it ... what if the Jeep rolled back? I'm thinking ... get the hell out of the way!

Yes ... I'm evil ...

Back