• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOLLISTER!! MARCH 11TH

Brian, looking forward to lifting your junk tomorrow (non sexual meaning intended). I'll be at Tim's around 930am so we can fix my stuff first.

LOL OK!! I CANT WAIT EITHER, I AM PROBABLY GOING TO BE THERE AROUND NOON!! NO BABY SITTER WIFE WONT BE HOME TILL TOMORROW MORNING, THOUGH LUNCH IS ON ME THIS TIME!!!:cheers:

Okay so far ive got my self in a Yota, my buddys in anoyher Yota Rubicon times two and maybe another rig.

Just wondering what the head count of rigs is now.

YOU SOLD YOUR XJ? YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD YOUR YJ! LOL OK WELL ME AND MY BROTHER WILL BE OUT THERE ON SATURDAY, SUNDAY WE WILL ALL MEET, CB 16

LOL OK!! I CANT WAIT EITHER, I AM PROBABLY GOING TO BE THERE AROUND NOON!! NO BABY SITTER WIFE WONT BE HOME TILL TOMORROW MORNING, THOUGH LUNCH IS ON ME THIS TIME!!!:cheers:

"You're lucky that hundred shot of CAPS LOCK didn't blow the welds on the forum!!"

:D

Okay so far ive got my self in a Yota, my buddys in anoyher Yota Rubicon times two and maybe another rig.

Just wondering what the head count of rigs is now.

The count is something like:
Josh, buddy Rob, Nate, Tim, Brian, and your 5. So we are ~10 vehicles.

Brian, how bad were the vibes on the way home?

I'm thinking of going with you guys but I'm a complete 100% newbie. What kind of trails will you guys generally do? easy, mod, hard etc?

I generally like doing stuff within my own comfort zone but I don't want to hold anyone back either.

I'm thinking of going with you guys but I'm a complete 100% newbie. What kind of trails will you guys generally do? easy, mod, hard etc?

I generally like doing stuff within my own comfort zone but I don't want to hold anyone back either.

we hit all types of trails & tend to play at the obstacle course quite a bit.
there will be all sorts of rigs going so don't worry, just show up & have fun.

Come on out. Everyone from stock to wild is invited - this is newb friendly. If some guys want to go harder than others we can always split up and regroup later.

If you have any questions you can ask them in this thread or send me a private message.

Come on out. Everyone from stock to wild is invited - this is newb friendly. If some guys want to go harder than others we can always split up and regroup later.

If you have any questions you can ask them in this thread or send me a private message.

josh is such a nice guy! :loveu::loveu::loveu:

Don't be so jealous tim!! lol:firedevil Hey newbie guy, just come on out it will be fun, im not new though definitely not a expert we will all have fun.

Treece mas. One of my buddys said he wouldnt want to bring his rubicon cause its full time open cab, but i should be able to confince him.

Ok cool, i would be there no matter what i just did not know what ya'll would be doing!! I still have not figure the death wobble, take that back i mite have figured it out!! Went to get it aligned and they said the caster is negative 4 degrees, so i just ordered some adjustable lower control arms they should be here on friday, with my tc drop brackets!! HOPE TO GET IT DONE AND READY FOR SUNDAY!! Also got another rig coming with us, he is from cherokeefourm.com Really cool guy, 97 xj with only 3inch lift.:paperwork

Depending on how much I get done on my own rig on Sat, I'd love to make it out ther. Unfortunately there is no way to get mine drivable by then so does someone have an extra seat available?

Depending on how much I get done on my own rig on Sat, I'd love to make it out ther. Unfortunately there is no way to get mine drivable by then so does someone have an extra seat available?

i might if my wife doesn't want to go.
75% chance it's yours.

Back