• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hit and run... Looking for jeep that did it!!!

Good I feel better knowing that that Dbag isnt walking the street with the rest of us even if its only for a night or two. :)

Charges are:
failure to perform the duties of a driver (class A misdemeanor)
Assault in the third degree ( Class C felony)
Assault in the fourth degree ( Class C felony)
X2 Reckless driving (Class A misdemeanor)

Still waiting on DA, may be more charges. But he is in Jail tonight!
Where the hell is felony hit and run? :eek:

Charges are:
failure to perform the duties of a driver (class A misdemeanor)
Assault in the third degree ( Class C felony)
Assault in the fourth degree ( Class C felony)
X2 Reckless driving (Class A misdemeanor)

Still waiting on DA, may be more charges. But he is in Jail tonight!

Hope he stays in jail.

yea where is the hit and run.....

so much wrong with this....

praying for a full recovery

and a recovery of the jeep too... xjuggy?

yea where is the hit and run.....

so much wrong with this....

praying for a full recovery

and a recovery of the jeep too... xjuggy?

I would push for having a Felony hit and run added.

And I dont think the jeep is going to recover from that one. But We are all here for you, katrina and the jeep. See you next weekend maybe.

said it once before but I hope everything turns out okay man. Alyssas and my thoughts and prayers go out to ya. This piece of shit is lucky I didnt stumble across him before he turned himself in. There is no way after seeing the damage his rig went far. Im sure he had to run out of coolant real quick and shut the thing down. To bad it hasnt been found parked somewere. Guarantee the ass hole was drunk. Still puzzled why there wasnt a hit and run charge????

I don't know you but from all of us here in Wyoming, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your girlfriend. Maybe Santa will bring you a new XJ and the return of her health.

Been there done that. I spent three years on a ground up rebuild on a 67 GMC 4x4 truck only to get hit and run by a drunk two weeks after pulling the rig out of the garage. Idiot hit me broadside hard enough to shove the door into my leg and pin me. Took me two weeks, but I found him, kept my cool and had him packed off by the cops.

Katrina is doing better... Still no feeling in her right leg. Lots of pain in the right shoulder, still have a neck brace on, after the mini stoke/seizer on the way to the bathroom (in her room) she's not to leave the bed. She will be really talkative and "normal" then she slip off to not really. Right now is the best she's been all day.

Funny thing about having the net... Alls you need is a name.
d482a76c.jpg

79782281.jpg

And the police report has his addy and his girlfriends.

I like a good mob beating as much as the next guy, but your looking at enough problems right now as it is.

don't do anything you might regret, leave that to the rest of us.

That guy looks like he's a Mickey's wide-mouth away from committing a hate crime.

I like a good mob beating as much as the next guy, but your looking at enough problems right now as it is.

don't do anything you might regret, leave that to the rest of us.

O I know, been there got arrested for that lol

Thank you so much to everyone for everything!!

All the emails, texts, calls, IMs, PMs. Passing the word about him and his jeep proof jeep!
In the report it says he turned him self in "cuz I feel like I just needed to"
I think someone gave him the heads up and he seen all the ppl looking for him. CL facebook myspace !!! NAXJA !!! Cherokee forum.

There no way I could say thank you all enough!!

Just read this bro, hope everything works out with Katrina and your thoughts are in our prayers.

Good to see the guy get arrested, hopefully justice will be served.

What everyone else said, hoping for a full recovery for your gal and due process for the dirtbag who hit you guys. Jeeps can be replaced, people cannot.

Thank you so so much Aaron and Beth, you made katrinas day and mine. I haven't got her to smile sence we got here, you guys should have seen her face light up and smile when the girl walked in with the flowers. It was Perfect timing, she was awake and talking
Thank you, I took a pic but she didn't want to be in it.(she thinks she look like crap)
eaa958d3.jpg

Last edited:
Any time. we're glad it made her feel happy. Times like this are always hard and we know it's nice to know that people care. Smiles can go a long way.

Back