• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hijackin' Beezil's sexiness

Ghost, it's actually a double triangulated 4 link rear. Some folks are calling it a James link setup these days. Ran outta wire for my MIG last night so progress wasn't what I had hoped for. Got home depot to price match to my local welding shop that's closed today. Saved me $10 on a spool of wire :party: Mounts for the shocks will be made today. Then it's on to the front end.

So the earlyer pictures were......

The four link rear frame mounts I would assume.

double triangulated 4 link rear

I have never heard of this one. How is it triangulated? Got any images or models of what its supoes to look like and lastly, Why?

If you search for beezil's 1/4 ellip thread, the drawings are at the end of it. No pics to show until after moab. Double triangulated allows for no rear steer (axle steer) with a 4 link.

Sean

OneTon,

For a double triangulated rear, the uppers attach at the center of the axle at the pumkin like you have shown and the lowers are attached way out at the far ends of the axle tube but then slightly set inside of the frame. The lowers are not parallel with eachother.

Is this correct?
Thanks,
AARON

Double triangulation.

AUT_3213.JPG

Scott Mac.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for clearing that up.

AARON

Back