• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hidden Falls 16,17,18

offroadman83

NAXJA Forum User
Well had a blast but broke a rear driveshaft u-joint dented both front fenders and busted both front shocks. Something squeaking suspension wise too. Had an absolute blast even with all the dang mud!!! Was so muddy but made the trails a whole lot harder. Couldn't get to a lot of trails cause water was too deep or just made the trail too hard or dangerous. I don't have many pics yet (hardly any of me) cause I was too busy wheeling but my friend got some good ones I will post up here later. Here is just a few I got for now.

Exxon Valdez Jeep drove his jeep 2 hours away to Hidden Falls and wheeled with me and I appreciate it and had a blast with you man!! Can't wait to wheel with you again someday!

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

Those pictures are awesome!!! I am working on the video right now! Still waiting on my friend that was riding with me. He should have some good ones of you! ---------Kyle

Back