• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi NAXJA from up north!

UNGLEWD

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all, just dropping in to introduce myself before asking some newbe questions up in the tech sections. Last April by buddy and I attended the Tinbenders Jamboree in Johnson Valley. While down there I spotted some great XJs including one that you guys may recognize....anyone know this guy?

Grabbed_Frame_%20111.jpg

On my return I set out to find an affordable project to use when traveling to RC events and to get out on the trails and have some fun. With the NAXJA business card in hand I went out to purchase my first XJ last month. I grabbed a Black 97 XJ Sport and am just waiting for it to get out of the shop today, small suspension upgrade, tires and wheels to start.

I'm fairly new to the full size offroad stuff, my specialty is radio controlled scale offroad. I'll post up pics of the RC XJ when I get a chance.

I'll post up some links to the Redneck Roadtrip videos if you guys are interested in checking them out.

Great site BTW,
Kevin

Welcome to Naxja

That's quite the big picture there, by golly.

Welcome to our newest person from America's Hat, eh?
:cheers:

I haven't seen Ken(4xSanta) in awhile, I forgot he's usually out there at the tinbender jamborees. Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the warm welcome folks, looking forward to sharing resources and soaking in the Jeep knowledge. Yep Santa's a former Canuck and was flying the flag in his camp....that's how we found him. Have some video of him explaining the red tailgate on his rig and giving the Naxja forum a plug.

See you guys around,
Kevin

Back