• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey y'all!

Welcome back. Been awhile....

Hey Brian. Good to see you back.

What can I say, I missed all my Jeep peeps. Got some things in my life straightened out, working on my 99 XJ in my "free time". I'll be seeing all of you in person in the near future.

Good to see you back in the game.

I was hoping to see a Watch this video you made! ;) WB!

What happened to your old XJ?

Well, I had bought a 99 Limited 2wd when I came back from Iraq in 2010 for a daily driver. After driving it all the time and neglecting the 93, I decided I wanted to make the 99 my all around rig. My brother in law wanted a Jeep, but not a lifted one. I made the decision to swap all of the running gear out of the 93 to the 99.

The only issue was that the 93 trans and tcase wouldn't work. So up until recently, the 99 has been a lifted 2wd. I came across a company in Minnesota by way of eBay and got an AW4 and an NP231 shipped to me for $400 with 90 day warranty. Should be getting them swapped in next week.

I'm just a little excited he he. I'll post some pics when the weather gets better.

I don't have any pics of it right now, if the sun is out tomorrow I'll take pics. Halfway through a 24 hour shift and it rained today....

Back