• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey XJnation.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
FarmerMatt said:
You know,... Normally I can watch them go over my head, but I didn't even see that one go by...

She gives me negative rep when I post in the MWC, she is upset that I said I will post where I please because its all a part of NAXJA. I guess the MWC feels they are above the rest of us

She gave me neg rep, I gave her neg rep for a comment I didnt like, SeanR gave me neg rep for giving her neg rep.....So Igave SeanR neg rep for a bad pun he pulled..... Its all kinda lame.

But I will still post as I see fit. Or did I miss something, is that an exclusive club?

This is exactly why the rep system should just disappear. It tends to polarize NAXJA into cliks

xjnation said:
She gives me negative rep when I post in the MWC, she is upset that I said I will post where I please because its all a part of NAXJA. I guess the MWC feels they are above the rest of us

She gave me neg rep, I gave her neg rep for a comment I didnt like, SeanR gave me neg rep for giving her neg rep.....So Igave SeanR neg rep for a bad pun he pulled..... Its all kinda lame.

But I will still post as I see fit. Or did I miss something, is that an exclusive club?

This is exactly why the rep system should just disappear. It tends to polarize NAXJA into cliks

O-----MY----GAWD....

This thread has nothing to do with posting in this forum...

It's about posting in another MWC forum...

"You think this song is about you... Don't you"

:gag:

xjnation said:

I think it would happen regardless. Human nature.

Can we come over there and disrupt the IC forum? Or are they gonna start another whine war like the Colorado boys did?

Gil BullyKatz said:
O-----MY----GAWD....

This thread has nothing to do with posting in this forum...

It's about posting in another MWC forum...

"You think this song is about you... Don't you"

:gag:

Gil, your so vain! :laugh3:

Lawn Cher' said:
I think it would happen regardless. Human nature.

Can we come over there and disrupt the IC forum? Or are they gonna start another whine war like the Colorado boys did?

Hell, none of us are that great at geography, we'd prolly just figure yer one of the states we got in here anyway. However, why would anyone want to disrupt another forum just because they could? Shrug, sounds like we'd be just like the other clubs, then, neh?

FarmerMatt said:
Yep...

Sorry, had to take a deep breath. I love you guys..., but now I've got a twitch. :wierd:

Matt

you think yo got a twitch now! wait till your kids start driving! and remember you taught em everything they know!

xjnation said:

[Retard Voice On] Nay...I pos wher I wan. Nu catn top me fro posing here. Nay[Retard voice off] :rattle:

Les ... in my most stern parental voice said:
"I'm voting to get rid of the reputation feature the 19th ... you kids just keep fighting over the toys ... so if you cannot get along, then the heck with it."
This is just too juvenile ...

XJNation said:
She gives me negative rep when I post in the MWC, she is upset that I said I will post where I please because its all a part of . I guess the MWC feels they are above the rest of us

This is exactly why the rep system should just disappear. It tends to polarize into cliks
Just how old are you?

Les

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back