• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey how does everbody like our ISLAMIC president

markaboo929

NAXJA Forum User
Man I just read this and it is some scary crap!!!!! Think about it for a moment-hey lets elect a @$%&^#@!%@ president and here is what is happening now!!!!!!! GREAT change USA way to go-if this is what is coming to "we" the people won't be "one nation under GOD" anymore!!!
I am considering moving to Austrailia they don't put up with this crap!!!!
If you don't like what our fore fathers did then move the F#@^ out of this country OMG I can't evn have a friggin x-mas tree due to some NON-USA A$$holes - EFF that!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe he said this and he still got elected here in the USA

Everyone should read this....

The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press'. The author (Dale Lindsborg) is employed by none other than the very liberal Washington Post!!

From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.

General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

NOW GET THIS !! - - - - -

'Senator' Obama replied::looser:

"As I've said about the flag, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American

flag is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."

(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???)

Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute

it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem

as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love.

It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance

to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of waring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a

state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ."

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path.. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "

WHAAAAAAAT, the Hell is that!!!

Yes, you read it right.

I, for one, am speechless!!!

Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post

:firedevilfriggin NON AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang it i didn't even SEE the Political section!!!!!! My bad --please feel free to move it there................

Last edited:
Well for one, he is a "politician" and will say whatever he has to to whoever he is speaking to to get support or even an applause.

I didn't vote for him so don't blame me. I have only meet 2 or 3 people that I come in contact with on a daily basis that did vote for him in our town. I'm not sure how he won?

I didn't vote for him for 2 reasons, I don't trust him and I didn't think the healthcare thing would work for my family and I still don't.

I don't care if the guy was purple, pink, or white, I still would not have voted for him.

No surprise, I've known for 18 months that he's a radical leftist nutjob. His relationships with Jeremiah Wright(sp?) Bill Airs(sp?) etc. have proven that unequivocally. These aspirations of his have been slipping out over the past few years and noone paid any attention to them! This is a man who hates the USA, wants to reinvent it in his own image. It's the beginning of the end if he's not turfed in 2010.
What do you think would happen, Whoopie said on national tv after he was elected that she can "finally unpack her bags", thats the mentality we're dealing with that got him elected. Brutal! The chosen one is here.

I hear ya on that .......but still interesting huh? As if the islam stuff is "peacefull" I say nay nay---they have been killing each other for 100's of years and beyond- peacefull yeah right.............Hey if they are so willing to die for allah or what ever the f$!4 they call "it"
why don't they just let us kill them!!!!! then they will be at peace and pieces - right where they belong........................I hope I do NOT see any towel heads today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause the "fredom of speach" section of the constitution will be utilized to it's fullest!!!!!!!!!!!:paperwork

This looks like a poorly written chain email you found in your inbox or something. No supporting facts or other sources to verify it at all. I'm not with or against the man but I'll take it with a grain of salt. These kind of emails belong in the spam folder.

whether or not it's a spoof, his reputation confirms these are his opinions. He's stated them numerous times in the past. You don't listen to rev. wright for 20 yrs listening to anti American hatred the whole time and not BELIEVE it. There's always people that you will never convince, he can do no wrong. Don't forget he transcends racism too.

Not to hijack but can someone briefly explain what troll means?

I don't belive everything that comes across the net regarding this fool. That said, I don't like him, can't wait to see him shagging out of the WH, and find him offensive to all that this country stands for. Anything else that comes to mind can't be added to this forum.

We can all be thankful that after his 4 years are up, he won't be re-elected, and won't be able to hold Federal Office again....

Satirical news article

http://azconservative.org/Semmens118.htm

Transcripts from MTP sept 7 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26590488/

Obama was not a guest on that show on that day.

I should mention I don't follow or like politics, I didn;t even vote, I never look at the political discussion zone. I don;t even have much like for Obama either, don;t think he's doing a great job so far.

However at least do some research before you post something that is false.

spoof email, troll, blah blah...thats all I heard.

I think he's a good president...

I believe that there is no possible way to "get" "find" "kill" al quieda...its a way of thinking. How do you kill a thought process? You can't!!

So yeah, lets say our brave soldiers kill 10 Al quieda soldiers/fighters. You'd think we have 10 less enemy, right? Historically that is NOT what happens. In the eyes of the 10 fighters families, they are martyred...and now each man's 3 sons have been hardened/angered/resolved due to their dad's death, to take they're place as a fighter..

Now we have 30 Al quieda to deal with...the new generation. (I'm not talking about the radical islamic schools, BTW, where they brainwash kids from an early age...Thats a whole different story. Those are like weeds in the vegetable patch..)

I think Obama, as well as a lot of soldiers believe this. I think he's fighting as much as he can to change the perception of the islamic world, so they "WON'T WANT TO FIGHT", and in that way, is trying to save soldiers lives...

The best way to end violence, is the islamic/arabic world, IMO, is to get the warlords, and corrupt ministers of intellegence(misnomer, if there ever was one) to get involved in democratic politics so that they feel like their side is being heard, and realize, themselves, that killing innocent people, and our soldiers is never going to work...

just my opinion...I know y'all will probably disagree...thats ok...

Blessings,
Brian

Last edited:
I think this is all so funny.

I didn't vote for him. I even said from day 1, " why would we vote an Islamic raised obama bin Ladin into office, just a few years after Osama?"

Obama_Bin_Laden.jpg

this may be a joke, but I really have to admit, that this is what the president looks like to me (in my minds eye).

spoof email, troll, blah blah...thats all I heard.

I think he's a good president...

I believe that there is no possible way to "get" "find" "kill" al quieda...its a way of thinking. How do you kill a thought process? You can't!!

So yeah, lets say our brave soldiers kill 10 Al quieda soldiers/fighters. You'd think we have 10 less enemy, right? Historically that is NOT what happens. In the eyes of the 10 fighters families, they are martyred...and now each man's 3 sons have been hardened/angered/resolved due to their dad's death, to take they're place as a fighter..

Now we have 30 Al quieda to deal with...the new generation. (I'm not talking about the radical islamic schools, BTW, where they brainwash kids from an early age...Thats a whole different story. Those are like weeds in the vegetable patch..)

I think Obama, as well as a lot of soldiers believe this. I think he's fighting as much as he can to change the perception of the islamic world, so they "WON'T WANT TO FIGHT", and in that way, is trying to save soldiers lives...

The best way to end violence, is the islamic/arabic world, IMO, is to get the warlords, and corrupt ministers of intellegence(misnomer, if there ever was one) to get involved in democratic politics so that they feel like their side is being heard, and realize, themselves, that killing innocent people, and our soldiers is never going to work...

just my opinion...I know y'all will probably disagree...thats ok...

Blessings,
Brian

Please in your warped mind explain to me how he's a good president?!?!?! What has he done that could possibly give you that impression? This I'm dying to hear...actually name anything he's done period and you get a gold star. Lord almighty, takes all kinds.

Back