• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HEY BOSS

One thing I don't get is why some get all bent over having one of their cuss words changed to poopie or xxxx. Do you really care or do you just feel like complaining about something? I could really care less. I think it's stupid but I don't need to cry over it. And as far as being a family site... Who's kids really go on here? Honestly? I don't think 10 year olds care about what happens on dads jeep site. Maybe a kid that's a little older maybe 15 or 16 that's about to get a lincense and wants to drive dads jeep or buy one himself will be on here but at that age the cussing is nothing new. parents should monitor their kids online activity and explain that the Internet is loaded with all kinds of garbage and teach them right from wrong. Realistically Naxja is a guys jeep site with a few cool chics on here. The "family" kick seems to be in order just to shut whoevers looking at the site up. Officials, tree huggers, etc. I joined Naxja because I like the guyish atmosphere. I left some other sites because they were too prissy. Worse than the Brady bunch. Posts that go way over the top are immediately noticed and are usually slammed by other members. Ask me how I know. The rules are there for a reason and we all know when the line is crossed. If you choose to cross it be ready for the consequences. But when it comes down to it let guys be guys.

One thing I don't get is why some get all bent over having one of their cuss words changed to poopie or xxxx. Do you really care or do you just feel like complaining about something? I could really care less. I think it's stupid but I don't need to cry over it. And as far as being a family site... Who's kids really go on here? Honestly? I don't think 10 year olds care about what happens on dads jeep site. Maybe a kid that's a little older maybe 15 or 16 that's about to get a lincense and wants to drive dads jeep or buy one himself will be on here but at that age the cussing is nothing new. parents should monitor their kids online activity and explain that the Internet is loaded with all kinds of garbage and teach them right from wrong. Realistically Naxja is a guys jeep site with a few cool chics on here. The "family" kick seems to be in order just to shut whoevers looking at the site up. Officials, tree huggers, etc. I joined Naxja because I like the guyish atmosphere. I left some other sites because they were too prissy. Worse than the Brady bunch. Posts that go way over the top are immediately noticed and are usually slammed by other members. Ask me how I know. The rules are there for a reason and we all know when the line is crossed. If you choose to cross it be ready for the consequences. But when it comes down to it let guys be guys.

Great, you had to take it back to being serious when we were all ready way past that :p

Can we get some more early morning shenanigans please?

:D

Great, you had to take it back to being serious when we were all ready way past that :p

Can we get some more early morning shenanigans please?

:D
I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans!

bails, you obviously don't have kids. My 5 yr old loves looking at whatever I'm doing. He can't read, but he loves watching what I'm doing. My 7 yr old can read and she will sit there and read over my shoulder if I let her. She doesn't care what it's about. Daddy is interested in it so she is too. I'd rather limit his exposure to half naked women, at least until he's old enough to know what to do with one. That's why we have the den. You want suggestively posed women, we got a whole thread for that. I'd like to limit my daughter's exposure to cuss words. She'll learn em all soon enough, but I'd rather she not learn them through Daddy.

Yes. Turd needs to learn to knock! :D

I mean, I would never look at such a thing.

Yep ;)

He already learned most of them while being around you tards! :p

I must admit, he did use the term 'tea bag' properly the other night.

Really?? How juvenile do we have to be here guys? The problem was addressed, just let it go already.

I was thinking the exact same. Karstic also nailed it: if NAXJA wants to be a respected group to the community, then let act like civilized people here. If you wanna act like you are in junior high, go to the Den.

Back