• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Herculiner interior in-progress... RUST INVASION!!

I melted a pair of crocs to my floor. That hot. I think there was a fuel delivery problem and the jeep was running lean though. It has since been fixed and the floor only gets warm now.

Good LORD if my floors were ever getting that hot I would be looking for a fire! My trannny tunnel get warm. Warm enough that I can put my and on it and leave it there comfortably. No way the floors would ever cook herc, or even spraybomb. I have a tranny cooler and recently replaced radiator though.

Edit: for those with hot exhausts, look into a shield for the piping/cat. Especially the cat, that thing is like lava.

Hey im going to do this this weekend. I was wondering what did you all do about the piece of support metal the the front to the seats bolt to? how do I get under it to coat in there? I dont weld so I cant just rip it off and put it back. and even if I could i wouldn't because the herc would be in the way?

also does any one have any experience with the red herc? I have a red 2door and think it might be cool to have a red floor. idk black would be a nice contrast though.

any help would be appreciated. thanks

to herculiner it. i can see it to it and theres dirt and stuff from when I sank my jeep. Its painted metal under it. and im worried about rust. Thats why im Doing the liner to stop rust from developing or further developing.

Back