• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP Speedbump down!!! again

Yamadevil

NAXJA Forum User
so speedbump came out to my house today and now i have another lawn ornament. it is a renix and the shaft came apart on the water pump. does anyone have a good cheap working water pump that can ship it out fast

I do not have a water pump, but I do have a truck and trailer if I can help in any way...

ill look tomorrow, I may have a water pump

i have a spare renix sitting in the parts jeep i can take the pump off of, but i am waaaay too far from you. anyone running up that way from san diego soon?

I have a water pump, its a boch 97082 brand new

new water pumps are $23 at autozone.

is it really worth having someone ship you a used one?

yea, pretty much was thinking the same thing. thats why i didnt offer to ship mine, just if anyone was running that way. for $23 i would think it is a no brainer. but what do i know?

I got one off my 97 sitting in the back yard somewhere worked fine when pulled... text me if you still need it

yea, for the work involved in swapping it, why bother with a used one. i just did the one in my HO, not a hard job by any means, but still probably an hour plus the cost of coolant of having to do it twice if you go used.

yea, for the work involved in swapping it, why bother with a used one. i just did the one in my HO, not a hard job by any means, but still probably an hour plus the cost of coolant of having to do it twice if you go used.

the one he has is brand new bosch plus hes bring my buddys jeep back to 29 it was kind of a need it right now to make it to the base thanks guys for all the advice and offers for help

Back