• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help in vancouver washington

Welcome to NAXJA's Northwest Chapter.

We've got a run to TSF planned tomorrow. Check the "Staging Area" section for upcoming runs. And be sure to post a pic in the Local Rig Directory. We've got a pretty active group of guys here in the greater PDX area.

Welcome. If you like wheeling ALOT there is some kind of a run almost every weekend from now til winter. We also have our noobfest happening up at TSF (Browns Camp) on the 4th and 5th of june. You should deffinitly come out an play. Hope to see you on the trails.

Ya come to tsf tomorrow. I'm heading out late with spike and glue. Leave porkland around 2:30 pm. Browns camp is only about 45 west on hwy 26. We arnt going to get crazy or nothing. Permit is ten bucks, get on the way.

Welcome to the forum you have came to the right place to get in on some wheeling trips for sure.

There are some trails in your area that will hopefully be opening soon. Jones Creek ORV, also referred to as the Yacolt Burn has approved DNR funding and a 10 year plan that will yield 34 miles of two track (ATV), 10 miles of single track (Dirt Bike), and 30 miles of 4X4 trails. Right now there are no open 4x4 trails, just ATV and Dirt Bike trails. The local wheeling group Pistons Wild is in the process of building trails. Look up their site and check out their forum if you want to get more information.

Larch/Jones Creek can be fun, but most of the time there are too many dumb kids...

Ok, time to be a D!ck. If I catch you or anyone for that matter up on Larch I will turn you in. That goes for allot of us that are working on the trails trying to keep the idiots out. Those people doing the illegal wheeling only hurts the progress for us trying to get new trails for all of us to play on. I just ask that you please stay off any trails in the Yacolt Burn till we get legal 4x4 trails open, and thank you for doing so! Your best bet would be to get involved with one of the user groups working up there. Since there is no legal wheeling close to us besides Browns Camp, it will be an awesome thing to have here locally. If anyone is interested in helping us up there shoot me a PM and I would be glad to give you the details on what were doing. Sorry for sounding like a kill joy, but we are constanly fighting for one step forward while getting plenty of steps back.

Just to end any possible confusion Larch mountain, the Yacolt Burn, and Jones Creek ORV all refer to the same area. This area is currently closed to all 4x4 vehicles. If you live in or near Vancouver and want to help get the trails there open PM FiveNdime, or visit www.pistonswild.com and get involved.

Thanks billulsand for the help in spreading the word. I am also a Pistons Wild member as well as a few others on here like Torx, and Icemans. I also forgot to say Welcome 94bobbedcherokee!

Back