• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help! Buy my stuff so I can buy a lift

sfxjdent

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to sell some of my things so that I can get a lift. Most of it is just gathering dust and doing me no good. Here is a list of what I have and what I think it might be worth used. I am open to offers as well.

Ruger 9mm P89 with hogue grips, 2 15 round magazines, a nice carrying case from bass pro shops that has a lock built into it, 200 rounds included. I got this gun as a gift, it was brand new and I have never shot it. Asking $500 for everything.

Xbox 360 Elite with 120gb hard drive, HDMI cable included, 4 controllers, play and charge kit, 7 games (Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Madden 08, Tiger Woods 09, Fight Night Round 3, NBA 2k8, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Forza Motorsports). It has about 10 months left on the xbox live gold subsciption with a card for one extra month. The xbox is just over a year old. I'd let it all go together for $400.

I have a full snowboard set up. A 163 Never Summer Snowboard that I paid $650 for a couple years back. Burton size 13 boots and Burton bindings with the toe cap. The boots new were around 150 and the bindings were around 175 new. I'd take $300 for it now. The board is in great condition, never on any rails or anything like that.

I also have a set of four Dodge Charger RT wheels and tires. Wheels are in like new condition. The tires are 235/55/18 Michelin Pilot HXMXM4's and have less than 3000 miles on them. They bolt right on to the XJ and look great IMO for a DD. $500 obo.

And Last but not Least:

2003 Kawasaki Z1000, 7400 miles. Very Good condition. Full micron exhaust, power commander III, zx6r rear shock, Continental road attack tires with about 1000 miles on them, Pazzo shorty levers, renthal handle bars (no handle bar vibes that the z's are famous for), removed stock mirrors and put on bar end mirror, small aftermarket rear turn signals, fender eliminator kit. Asking $5200 with all the aftermarket parts, I can drop the price considerably by returning back to stock if you want.

If you are interested or just want to see pictures then PM me your email and I will email them to you.

I might be interested in your XBOX Elite. Also, 15 round magazines are illegal in CA. You're not going to be able to leagly sell your gun here.

I might be interested in your XBOX Elite. Also, 15 round magazines are illegal in CA. You're not going to be able to leagly sell your gun here.

Wrong.

He can sell the gun here, just not the magazine.

When you sell the gun, keep the mags when you take it to an FFL dealer, state its being sold without magazines.
If needed, you can get a cheap magazine with the legal limit.

PS, PM sent on the p98.

Wrong.

He can sell the gun here, just not the magazine.

When you sell the gun, keep the mags when you take it to an FFL dealer, state its being sold without magazines.
If needed, you can get a cheap magazine with the legal limit.

PS, PM sent on the p98.

True. I should have clarified about that.

PM responded.

A series of unfortunate events has led me to no longer be able to lift the jeep, reguardless of what sells and what doesn't. I am still interesed in selling the motorcycle,the snowboard and the wheels. The gun is gone and the xbox off the market. Thanks

Back