• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello

foreman05

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say hello, i pick up my first XJ tomorrow and cant wait to start jeepin'. I have a huge stack of parts already in my cart from various websites and cant wait to start buying. I am kinda curious why i cant see more than like 4 posts in the for sale section on here?? o well. The jeep is a 97 country model 4x4 4.0l 205xxx miles. seems to be in great shape minus some funky shutter when braking under about 5mph. ABS im sure. the plan is 3.5 inch lift 31x10.50 tires roof rack and bumpers. thats all for now just wanna get it dependable first.
thanks for the mountain of reading i have to do no that im a member and cant wait to keep learning.

Welcome in! You can only see 4 or 5 posts in for sale because it defaults to just posts from the last 4 weeks. If you go down the page there is a place to change that to show additional posts going back 60 months to a year or more.

The for sale threads in the chapter forums are much more active. You are in the Southeast Chapter. Check out our forum and threads. I'd encourage you to consider becoming a paid member - right now you are just a user - of NAXJA and to start looking at attending the annual Southeast Chapter Cherokee Crawl event in July.

Good luck!

Welcome! This is the best place ever for information on your XJ, how to fix or modify!

Like Cottontail mentioned, there are lots of benefits to supporting this club. It's more than just a web site. We (most) actually wheel our junk. It's a real wheeling club.

:cheers:

Back