• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heater core

99lbxj

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone here knows of anyone that changes heater cores for a good deal. Around LA long beach or inland empire. For my 99 jeep xj.

Last edited:
man this job SUCKS, took a few hours. if you bring the parts and are willing to come to lawndale (405 and rosecrans) i can probably talk hawkeye1 into letting us use his shop. if you help me i'll swap it for 80 bucks and some lunch lol.

I did this job on my 99 a month ago by myself and it wasn't as bad as I thought. While I was in there, I replaced the AC evaporator since I was already there and my AC had a small leak. Took me a weekend because I had the freon evacuated prior and then recharged when I was done.

heatercore.jpg

man this job SUCKS, took a few hours. if you bring the parts and are willing to come to lawndale (405 and rosecrans) i can probably talk hawkeye1 into letting us use his shop. if you help me i'll swap it for 80 bucks and some lunch lol.

You inbox is full. Can't get a hold if you

Back