• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headlights turn off weird

sorry haven't been back for a few days.

yeah so it is that headlight delay feature. i've had and/or driven other vehicles that had those features, and just never thought anything about it.

but as i said, my previous 95 did not have that feature, so that's why with this one i didn't even think of that. plus combined with being pissed as hell about my stuff being stolen, i most likely wasn't thinking properly.

and LOL nice joke on the guys rewiring my jeep. LOL that's not what i meant. What i meant was if they had tried to steel the jeep also, or if they were trying to get the lights turned on to see what they were steeling and somehow messed up my switch.

but now that i know it's just a dumb delay feature, and i've contiously tried it a few times to make sure they would turn off, i can worry about more important issues. such as how i'm gonna lift my new jeep now that i have spend my money on replacing the tools.

Back