• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headlight Problems

jonathanlo

NAXJA Forum User
My headlights won't turn on. It's not a problem with the bulbs. When I pull the highbeam lever on, they will turn on, but don't stay on. The running lights work and everything. Just not the headlights. Anyone know?

its a PITA. i had to lie on my back into the jeep to get to it. there is a hole underneath the dash that allows you to reach a botton on the underside of the switch, you have to push that button and pull the round headlight switch at the same time, just the round piece and rod will come out, then you have to unscwrew the piece on the front and somehow figure out how to reach the thing from under the dash and unplug it. Good luck it was the least favorite thing ive ever done on my jeep. and be careful because the plastic on the dash can break more easily than you would think (happened to me).

Back