• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headlight harness

Most any universal H-4 headlight harnesses will work. I bought one on Amazon.

Hella makes a good one, so does Susquehanna Motorsports.

I had a headlight harness failure back in 2020 and JeepCables harnesses were on backorder due to the Vid supply chain issues and they stated that would not compromise with cheaper, available components to build their harnesses.

I rolled the dice on a Amazon harness to get my rig drivable and this fine piece of Chineasium lasted about 2 years before leaving me stranded up a canyon in the dark without headlights. After some trouble shooting and creative wiring to bypass the melted, undersized wiring, I was able to make it home with low beams and I immediately ordered the JeepCables harness.

I've run the Jeep Cables headlight harness now for over 2 years and would highly recommend. High quality product, easy to install, beefy wiring with ceramic sockets that handles my 80/100 Hella bulbs with no issues.

Are you able to switch from low beam to high beam and back to low beam? That’s the problem I’m having but then again I bought an Amazon cheap harness from true mods.

I was think that hi low beam switching problems come from inside the steering column.

My hi low beam switch didnt work at all. I later tossed a newer steering column in and hu low beam instantly started wirking

Are you able to switch from low beam to high beam and back to low beam? That’s the problem I’m having but then again I bought an Amazon cheap harness from true mods.
I forgot to add that the Amazon chineasium harness that I used as a bandaid had to be reworked because the relay sockets weren't wired correctly.....and the supplied relays only lasted about a month.

Back