• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Header panel/headlight hardware

OFFRDR

NAXJA Forum User
So I got hit a bit ago, smushed up my drivers side front end area pretty good...I've got it all down except for the header panel/headlight area. I have all the replacement parts...minus the hardware...Now my problem is that I don't know what hardware I need. All my old hardware was lost in the wreck, so I have no clue what screws and bolts I need...Anywhere that sells that stuff or has info? I've tried searching and all I can find is the adjustable screws for the headlights...Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Well, I can get the parts...I have all the main ones, just need the hardware and that's a quick trip to the store...Plus, I'm all the way in Alaska....I just don't know what I need for screws, nuts, etc.

"All the hardware" is a bit vague... can you be more specific about which locations you need hardware for? I can go measure/take pics of what you need for each location then. Almost none of the header panel uses what I'd consider normal hardware though.

Edit: does your header panel have the plastic inserts for screws, and the studs that are used to mount it to the core support or are you missing those as well?

I don't have any of the plastic inserts, but I found one yesterday, so I can buy those now. I have that top piece of metal that attaches the top piece of the panel to the top of the engine and all of those bolts. I just need the screws that hold in the grill, every single screw that puts together the headlight assembly, and the nuts that hold he panel to the engine inside of where the headlights go...if that makes any sense. I found one small black screw which I believe holds the grill to the panel, but not sure.

peCRud

oZbx3w

Back