• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HBD Wheeler Dan!

HBD wheeler.

just wanted to give a shout out... i had totally missed the fact that today was his birthday, and called him late at night for a possible wheeling rescue (which i later renigged on and called off because of more problems i found)... the man was willing to get himself and his guests into his rig and come lend a hand/head light. class act, but im sure you know all that.

i apologize dan. if i had known, i wouldnt have taken any of your time. thanks though. :)

HBD wheeler.

just wanted to give a shout out... i had totally missed the fact that today was his birthday, and called him late at night for a possible wheeling rescue (which i later renigged on and called off because of more problems i found)... the man was willing to get himself and his guests into his rig and come lend a hand/head light. class act, but im sure you know all that.

i apologize dan. if i had known, i wouldnt have taken any of your time. thanks though. :)

Lol. What happened?

Back