• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have You Seen an Uglier Bumper?!?!

c-channel... zoom in.
1305769859153.jpg

Saw this at park city today. Aren't those wheels off of a 300c? Lol
this doesnt belong here, those wheels are oem chryco, and look fine, jokes on you.

again, no? thats some rednecks work truck, function is allways more important than fashion.

and as far as the wrangler wheels go... 7/8ths of wranglers cruise around on stupid small street tires. its how they (mid life crisis women) roll.

im all down for getting laughs from terrible fab work, but how you gonna post a picture of some dudes flatbed work truck, and critique it? do you really think he gives a XXXX what you think? its a work truck.... go back to critiqueing troll h2's.

Read the pirate thread. he built that flatbed like shit. It's super dangerous. And he is Street driving on Agro tires. Why don't you ignorant XXXXs do a little checking before you spout off...

Read the pirate thread. he built that flatbed like shit. It's super dangerous. And he is Street driving on Agro tires. Why don't you ignorant XXXXs do a little checking before you spout off...

Yeah thats what scared me. Fine if you want to throw tractor tires on your truck if its a farm truck. This guys was talking about doing 70+ on those.

not to mention that XXXXing stack...... and just so you guys will stop bitching.. this is just one of the many things wrong with that truck

64d7d933.jpg

at least the wood isnt being used as a spacer on the axle >.<

How the hell do you fill the gas tank up?! lol @ people trolling without reading the thread...good job. Sweet custom fab work...

Uhhh, i did read the thread. He is talking about taking non DOT approved Ag tires up to highway speeds. What part of that isnt dangerous?

Yeah thats what scared me. Fine if you want to throw tractor tires on your truck if its a farm truck. This guys was talking about doing 70+ on those.
i didnt have time to read the thread.
oops. haha
let me rephrase.... it doesnt look bad from first glance!

Back