• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have You Seen an Uglier Bumper?!?!

I don't give a shit what it looks like, if it's got a stripper pole it's a magnet for crabs at a minimum

FIFY

im not joking, this guy moved from WA and now lives in or around my neighborhood, hideous lol

That's funny I guess he couldn't sell it. It was on craigslist for way too much money for a while.

This used to be a WJ

n1041223754_179155_8140.jpg

2197669_4_full.jpg

2197669_9_full.jpg

Buddy of mine had a TJ, with a hi-lift mounted vertically of the rear bumper. Out wheeling one day, we passed under a tree, caught the top half-inch of the jack on a branch. When it let go, the jack snapped forward and literally rang the whole jeep like a bell.
Main image in my mind when I saw the stripper-poles was a the girl vibrating back and forth, or possibly flying off forward in a willey-coyote-esque move
I knew they made those in red and blue, but not the green. 'Learn something new every day(even if it is useless,...)
Maybe we found the source of the side-steps on the "George of the jungle" print/chrome monstrosity a few pages back.

Just you wait.

I am hoping for 8 cylinders with some sort of charger.

The fact that you are having a bumper made makes me think of a more aesthetically pleasing stock ish bumper.

Ill get excited when I see a part out thread on your engine. :D

Looks more like a bondo meth fiend than a bondo queen... holy crap

this thread should be re-named "have you seen an uglier Jeep?!?!"

DK Iron Cross tail lights = WIN

I think you mean "stacked square tube chunks"... :scared:

There is NOTHING right with that vehicle. Not one thing. I really want to know what he was thinking when he made the rear fender flares, too, no tire ever made would fit the shape of those stupid things very well.

Back