• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Haspin

davidson99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about heading that way for a little wheelin. Anyone wanna meet there and join? I'm trying to get a couple local Jeeps to go

Wish I could join ya....Doin' the Honey Do list this weekend.!!!1

Nick

O I was a mess. I had a dumb moment and went for a big hole......yeah I got stuck...bad! I'll try to upload a couple pics.

102211162128.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

A classic Haspin mudhole.....:smsoap: Me and a few friends were there a few weeks ago,man the place was so dry.We climbed Devils Backbone without spinning a wheel.

Nick

Nice photo, I am meeting a bunch of non-cherokee people at haspin on Halloween weekend. Can't wait to see how things go with the new boggers and dana 44 rear!

Some of my buddies will be down there this weekend.

mac 'and one of my trailers' gyvr

You won't catch me there! :D

I just love driving next to a JK and having them look my rig over. Yeah, I know...it's got a longer wheel base, better engine, better trans and a better price. Plus most of them won't have the balls to follow us.

I do have to say though, they are pretty. Especially the 4 doors. At least the Rubicon comes with all the bells and whistles. But so does mine at a much lesser cost. I don't have electric sway bars or selectable lockers, or 4:1 low, but I bet I'll crawl over everything they do for 15% the price.

I don't have electric sway bars or selectable lockers, or 4:1 low, but I bet I'll crawl over everything they do for 15% the price.

QFT!

A JK followed me down a very steep hill at Big Rock.He lost control and hit a tree doing around 15,000 in damage.Pretty sure he won't follow me again.

Josh ,I enjoyed a few Spotted Cows last night in the garage.Thanks again man.:cheers:

Sorry, guys can't make Hasin this time got a few things to repair from last weekend.

Nick

Right...when I smacked a tree it did only 1500 worth of damage...Pros and cons, hmm.

You're welcome! I need to run out and pick up some mo.

Back