• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy trails to you.

badron

NAXJA Forum User
Well, It's been fun but today I'm dropping off my XJ and picking up my new Lib. Hope to see you all on the trail and yes I know this don't belong in the modified but I not coming back so who cares.

I hate to admit it, but I kinda like the look of the new Liberty... It's like a mini-Commander. I'd be much more keen on it if it had a solid front axle... Same deal with the Commander.

Reminds me of something that happened to me one time...

Situation: Pulling into a car lot in the jeep to buy my wife a new car
Salesman: "Trading in the Jeep to get something better huh?"
My response: "F****ck no!
Wifes response: "I woudn't go there, he'll never get rid of that dam thing..."

I love my wife... :D

I like the look of the new liberties better than the old ones but still can't stand em for some reason... real front axle and an i6 would go a long way toward making me want one :(

I like the look of the new liberties better than the old ones but still can't stand em for some reason... real front axle and an i6 would go a long way toward making me want one :(

And a manually-shifted transfer case... And a lower COG... And better outward visibility...

I do like the full-length canvas roof, though. Wish the XJ had had that plus a roll-down tailgate window as options.

really? I think the newer liberties are even worse than the already ugly older liberties :puke:

Back