• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy B-DAY Xjohnnyc!!

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Hope it's a great day!

Let's do lunch SOON!!!!

party1: party1: party1: :party: :party: :party: :party: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday man. Have a good one :cheers:

Jump This said:
Wild sex ages you prematurely...

I thought it was laying tile in a 115º desert

One of my weather widgets I have running my phone is for borrego springs. Lately I've been feeling sorry for you Rick. That and my mom in hemet.

mikedashg said:
I thought it was laying tile in a 115º desert

One of my weather widgets I have running my phone is for borrego springs. Lately I've been feeling sorry for you Rick. That and my mom in hemet.

Not to let this thread get too far off topic but.....
ITS FARKING MISERABLE OUT HERE TODAY!!
Oh well, it will only last a month or so more...
:D

You guys are too much. Can't believe the first "old fart" remark came on the second page. But I'm not surprised that it came from Sequoia. :laugh:

Wild sex ages you prematurely? That explains why I look so young. :(

Mike G - If you can't tell the difference between me and Kyung, you need to get your eyes checked. :confused1

Santa - Tell Janelle that I'm ready for the rematch and I'm gonna kick her butt. In fact, I'm going to train tonight at the buffet. Thanks for thinking about calling me for lunch anyway.

Not wanting to leave anybody out...thanks to Scott, Craig, Dan, Corey, Bryce, Russ, Erik, Dennis, Brendan, Andy, Brady, Billy, Jim, Larry, Dean, Mike H, Larry, Tony, Stephan, Eugenio and Caz, Bent, Grimm, Sequoia, Robert, Mike G, Allen, Kenny, and....Rick.

Mrs. Pickle and I wish you a happy b-day dude! Hope you get some of that "stuff" that makes you age prematurely tonight.....

Thanks Layton and Mrs. Pickle. Can't remember Mrs. Pickle's name... Don't tell me. I'm gonna let my old fart memory loss torture me tonight. I'll think of it in the middle of the night. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Back