• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hanson Offroad Bumpers & Rocker Guards

Hanson Offroad's new Uni-Plate system for the Jeep XJ, MJ & ZJ will be finished in production in mid-Jan 2011.

This Uni-Plate system will place a 3/16th steel plate inside and outside the unibody adding extra strength to the steering box mount as well as the unibody horns & stringers.

Photos & pricing will be available here after the first of the year.

MJ & ZJ Rear bumpers will be available just after the first of the year as well.

Anyone interested in a MJ rear bumper?

HansonMadeInTheUSA0002.jpg

Hanson Offroad is proud to announce our Jeep XJ & ZJ line of bumpers & rocker guards.

All NAXJA orders placed direct with Hanson Offroad for the month of December 2010 will receive a 10% discount.

10922-07_v15_20100524_medium.jpg

HansonMadeInTheUSA0002.jpg

www.HansonOffroad.com
877-757-9779
[email protected]

Ok, so really off topic question... but what brand is the roof rack as well as the fenders on this red 2dr??? I have a 2dr Im building and I LOVE the look that these give this one.... Also, what wheels you running on the green 4dr... lol Srry, I just love the diff looks from each jeep and want mine to look as nice. 8)
Also, any trail pics of your bumpers being used? Im really considering selling my warns after seeing ya'lls. 8) :clap:

Thanks~Paul

Ok, so really off topic question... but what brand is the roof rack as well as the fenders on this red 2dr??? I have a 2dr Im building and I LOVE the look that these give this one.... Also, what wheels you running on the green 4dr... lol Srry, I just love the diff looks from each jeep and want mine to look as nice. 8)
Also, any trail pics of your bumpers being used? Im really considering selling my warns after seeing ya'lls. 8) :clap:

Thanks~Paul

Paul,

That XJ is owned by Bushwacker.

whoa!!!!! An MJ rear bumper?!

:worship:

I only hope you have better luck selling them than JCR did. JCR found that MJ owners are even bigger tightwads than XJ owners :roflmao:

I won't say whether I'm interested till I find out the price... and even so, I am really broke right now :(

I speak for myself when I say that I'm very pleased to see companies such as; HansonOffroad, step up and invest their hard earned capitol into R&D for a vehicle like the Cherokee / MJ especially since the Cherokee hasn't been manufactured since 2001. That tooling can't be cheap! HansonOffroad, you should be very proud of these products. They are some of the best examples that I have seen in a long while.

P.S. Not all Cherokee / MJ owners are broke, were just getting started...I own four of them.

Last edited:
I am seriously interested in the Comanche rear bumper. I am in the middle of resto-modding an MJ.

I read at the Comanche Club forum that you are revising the design to incorporate a license plate holder and that you are taking names for pre-order.

Can you post some images of the bumper with the plate fitted?

How does pre-order work?

Any plans to make rocker guards for the Comanche? I was thinking about copying the JKS Super Nerfs on my XJ but can't get my head wrapped around whether to fix the bed to the rails as well, two separate rails per side for cab and bed, etc., etc.

It appears your guard's design could get around that (and save me a bunch of work). Do they screw into the rocker only? Do you have more images of how they mount on the underside?

Will the hitch receiver be heavy enough to maintain the 5000 lb tow rating? I will be towing a race car trailer with this truck so it's kind of important.

TIA

Last edited:
whoa!!!!! An MJ rear bumper?!

:worship:

I only hope you have better luck selling them than JCR did. JCR found that MJ owners are even bigger tightwads than XJ owners :roflmao:

I won't say whether I'm interested till I find out the price... and even so, I am really broke right now :(

The rear MJ bumpers are $489.00

I speak for myself when I say that I'm very pleased to see companies such as; HansonOffroad, step up and invest their hard earned capitol into R&D for a vehicle like the Cherokee / MJ especially since the Cherokee hasn't been manufactured since 2001. That tooling can't be cheap! HansonOffroad, you should be very proud of these products. They are some of the best examples that I have seen in a long while.

P.S. Not all Cherokee / MJ owners are broke, were just getting started...I own four of them.

Thank you very much. We do appreciate it.

Any more info on the uni-plate system?

We are almost finished with this. We will be sure to post photos and specs when it's ready to go.

I am seriously interested in the Comanche rear bumper. I am in the middle of resto-modding an MJ.

I read at the Comanche Club forum that you are revising the design to incorporate a license plate holder and that you are taking names for pre-order.

Can you post some images of the bumper with the plate fitted?

How does pre-order work?

Any plans to make rocker guards for the Comanche? I was thinking about copying the JKS Super Nerfs on my XJ but can't get my head wrapped around whether to fix the bed to the rails as well, two separate rails per side for cab and bed, etc., etc.

It appears your guard's design could get around that (and save me a bunch of work). Do they screw into the rocker only? Do you have more images of how they mount on the underside?

Will the hitch receiver be heavy enough to maintain the 5000 lb tow rating? I will be towing a race car trailer with this truck so it's kind of important.

TIA

I'm not so sure we are going to revise this bumper for a license plate.

You can call in and place a pre-order.

We hope to build a MJ rocker guard later on this year. We have 2 shop MJ's we will be building here shortly.

As for the hitch...all of them are Class II rated. We rate it as more of a recovery point then a tow point.

10922-07_v15_20100524_medium.jpg

Where did that roof rack come from? I like! That is exactly what I've been looking for.

Last edited:
Back