• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

half price day at PnP

Darn just when I decide to leave town for 10 days to go to IL. Oh well, there will be more I guess. Please give me a heads up if you see a full size Ford 9" laying around if you come across one.

Troy

Big Red said:
Darn just when I decide to leave town for 10 days to go to IL. Oh well, there will be more I guess. Please give me a heads up if you see a full size Ford 9" laying around if you come across one.

Troy
see them all the time here in reno....

davidt said:
see them all the time here in reno....

O.k. thanks David. I'll search around here in Sac and come up to Reno if I cannot find 1. I've seen them too quite a bit locally.

I found my bro a bolt in hp44 that I guy had in his TJ, so we want to match it up with a full width Ford 9". He has a early bronco 9" now with 31 spline Moser alloy shafts 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern, spool, and 4.88 gears. I guess he could just get spacer/wheel adapters from Spidertrax, but the full width 9" are all big bearing and have a heavier duty housing.

davidt said:
nope, sorry brett, there are a bunch of waggys still down here though :D

Were there a few full width Ford 9" axles that you saw David? I missed the pnp 1/2 price because I'm in Illinois, but full price of $130 isn't too bad either for a stocker ready to be built with some aftermarket goodies.

Troy

Back