• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. Offroad Engineering frame stiffeners

Got the mids installed. One refinement to consider would be to add extra notches for the BA-10 crossmember. Ended up cutting my own to get the TNT bellypan on.

Got the mids installed. One refinement to consider would be to add extra notches for the BA-10 crossmember. Ended up cutting my own to get the TNT bellypan on.

What years did those come in and I will take a look for one in the JY.

Thanks again guys.

What years did those come in and I will take a look for one in the JY.

Thanks again guys.
87' 88' and possibly 89' not sure on the 89' though. i believe the crossmember is the same, only further forward. the holes should be there on the unibody

I could jack up my prices and offer a discount code or I could just sell at lowest prices all the time......

I'm getting ready to order a set next week. Had a few questions. I have an OR-Fab front bumper. Is it recommended to cut out the front stiffener around the brackets? Or have you found the spacing to be fine with bumper brackets installed over the stiffener? And what about the track bar bracket?

Thank you

I have no experience with that bumper, hopefully there is some adjustability in the bumper and you won't have to trim the stiffeners. The track bar bracket shouldn't cause much issue, you may have to oblong the holes the go on the underside of the frame a tad......

Order when ready we have them in stock ready to ship.

No need for a discount code as prices are the same all the time. Thanks for the orders guys.

Ordering my set now... any chance of an MJ specific set sometime? I'm going to have to chop the mid section ones up a bit and add my own material in some places, would be awesome if that wasn't needed!

MJ's are too few and far between to make stuff for.....heck I don't even know anyone close enough to do measurements on.

p.s. clear your pms.

yep, and MJ owners tend to be cheap bastards :roflmao: I know I am.

I will nuke a couple. Been meaning to empty it out but I have some stuff I have to reply to and/or save and haven't felt like messing with it.

MJ's are too few and far between to make stuff for.....heck I don't even know anyone close enough to do measurements on.

p.s. clear your pms.

I have one, you gotta come get it though! :D

Back