• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. Offroad Engineering 3 link bracket install

I think you can get away with three inches, depending on who you do your upper arm, I'm thinking drives side with a currie jj.

I sure wished I had looked at this system closer at the Crawl.

He said your rig worked really well.

A couple more pictures of Brian's Jeep with the 3 link at Redbird.

AC9FA4F3-6096-412F-BEDC-4D5B709841A7_zpsgzkjm9gp.jpg

DE140458-3CB4-4610-BD46-AA0E1532302C_zpsrbdvusmt.jpg

8979E174-3F90-4717-916B-D0AB1D0B3916_zpsffglbf6j.jpg

Maybe you could put together a package kit with your brackets & the barnes stuff to complete it? Maybe everything but the tube itself or both?

Maybe you could put together a package kit with your brackets & the barnes stuff to complete it? Maybe everything but the tube itself or both?

All you have to do is ask, I can supply all joints and tube or just the joints.

There is a lot of info to take into account such as drivers or passenger upper, what mounts you are using on the axle side etc......

Can you get a side view of how low the bottom of the frame link mounts are on the unibody rail? Interested in this product for the future, but being on 3.5" of lift I am not sure if this would hang down too low.

So the bottom of a full size joing will hang another ~1" lower or so?

No, the bottom of the joint is surrounded by the bracket to keep it from taking direct hits. 2-5/8 is the lowest point from the frame.

What arm lengths did you end up with? Is there room to move the brackets farther forward on the frame to create more of a mid-arm length setup? Thanks!

What arm lengths did you end up with? Is there room to move the brackets farther forward on the frame to create more of a mid-arm length setup? Thanks!

Yes you can put them anywhere you want, the arms in that pic ended up right at 30" eye to eye.

I have a passenger side bracket I used to mount my upper link. I used my Clayton radius arm lowers and then just made a 3rd link. The bracket were as close as possible and turned out great.

bf1192d276de7af2986fa6df12235470.jpg

My rocker guards might get in the way. What's the measurement of the bracket end to end along the frame rail length? Thanks!

Back