• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gutless Cat

ROOK1

NAXJA Forum User
Not a skinned cat, not a whimpy cat, but the cat from my 98 that decided to spit out all of its "good stuff".

Perfect for that guy or gal that wants to use it on a strictly off-road only vehicle.

P.S. I have a stock muffler that is full cat guts if you are interested. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you trying to sell a federally mandated emissions device that is known to be tampered with?

If so, you might want to think twice

Chris, do you even have a Jeep anymore? :D

By the way, I made a minor alteration to your original post so everyone knows you only plan on selling this skin and bones only kitty to someone with a dedicated trailer queen.

Yes I do still have a Jeep. But lately I use it more like a Hummer. :(

No I am not trying to sell a cat that has been tampered with. No price was listed. :) And for the record there was no actual tampering done to this cat, all of the guts fell out on their own. Craziest thing I have ever seen.

I will write on it with a sharpie "Off Road Use Only"

That is weird. I've had them start to chunk apart inside. The rattling drove me crazy. But it never got to the point of blowing the insides into the muffler.

We're going shooting tomorrow. You should get some dust on the jeep and come with us. :)

I actually found some stuck in my tail pipe. Who knows how many windshields I broke on the highway. :) There is still three small chunks in there still that wont quite fit out the hole. The muffler sounds like a can of pennies.

Wont be able to make the run tomorrow. I have a Lacrosse game for my boy.

Last edited:
I am interested in the CAT for an off road project but I am curious how this will affect the down stream O2 sensor.

For $56 from here, it won't be an issue. Ryan is good people, and his products work well.
:cheers:

Oddly enough I am getting ready to buy two of these (stupid 01's and their four o2 sensors) for ah.... an off road project myself.

He is good people. Helped my dad install one of his second gear switches. Pretty slick set up.

Yes I do still have a Jeep. But lately I use it more like a Hummer. :(

No I am not trying to sell a cat that has been tampered with. No price was listed. :) And for the record there was no actual tampering done to this cat, all of the guts fell out on their own. Craziest thing I have ever seen.

I will write on it with a sharpie "Off Road Use Only"

If you are willing to ship the Cat I will see to it that it gets a good home. I am out of town but checking e-mail....let me know.

Oddly enough I am getting ready to buy two of these (stupid 01's and their four o2 sensors) for ah.... an off road project myself.

He is good people. Helped my dad install one of his second gear switches. Pretty slick set up.

I would need some input on this ... I to have a off road project ;)

Back