• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Guess what folks

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
:wave:
176 days till CHRISTMAS.Better start asking her now what she wants, this way you can get you jeep parts before you go broke.;)

Have a nice day :cheers:

Count down page?:scottm:

Hey don't blame me. My wife said what she wanted and i just looked at her.Then she told me to start now on saving.So, i'm passing this info on to you guys.I don't want to hear i didn't know.LOL.

Hey don't blame me. My wife said what she wanted and i just looked at her.Then she told me to start now on saving.So, i'm passing this info on to you guys.I don't want to hear i didn't know.LOL.
I'm reminded of a an anecdot told by Jeff Cooper.
He was at the SHOT show one year looking at prototypes of the Styer Scout. A young man walked up, admired the rifle, and said, "I'd really like to get one of those, but my wife would never let me hear the end of it".
Jeff replied something along the lines,"You should get rid of her before you get to attached."

Back