• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grin's 2012 Nissan Titan Pro-4x

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
muchas gracias handsome one. I think tomorrow is the day, got a ligit party... then I have to find a replacement before I go to work Monday!!

That's the hard part. Ash and I are trying to get my replacement ahead of even posting the T.
Hope it all goes through.

Yeah, wasn't an option. Leaning towards a 1st-gen explorer sport trac... Had one lined up in Pueblo, but the seller was such a dick that I'm looking at some locally instead. Same problem as with all used car purchases... Dealers think their shit is platinum plated, private sellers are craigslist douche nozzles.

OK, so 1st gen sport tracs are nice, but too small... felt like I was in an XJ... Dakota Crew Cab it is...

Only downside I'm seeing with the dodge stuff is the lack of aftermarket support. It's either basic or axle swaps and what have you. Aye.

Btw. Any luck with the interested party today

I think so ... We'll see

No sale yet... I have mixed feelings. Perhaps I really don't want to sell it...

someone wants a badass luxury rig...

price lowered to $21k for this weekend... I have a replacement rig in mind, but will bounce it back to something close to market by Monday, as that option will likely be gone... bite fast!

SOLD!

I will miss my luxury ride, but this will work...
00l0l_3GvAMsH0hHu_600x450.jpg

2001 - 4.7

Back