• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

grey renix NO TILT steering column sitting around?

i need one too cal, if you happen to get your hands on two non tilts i'll gladly take one. maybe i'll even come pick it up when i deliver russ his tires :)

:kissyou:

hmmmm.... i may try and put my zj column into my van, it seriously needs a tilt wheel.

i need one too cal, if you happen to get your hands on two non tilts i'll gladly take one. maybe i'll even come pick it up when i deliver russ his tires :)

Expect to get your ass whooped when you get here. I have some membership crap when you come down too ;)

Bring the 14bolt tard with you .!. :D .!.

Cal this is going to be dropped off saturday the 19th.Around 1:00/1:30.I hope this is okay with everybody. Not like i care.LOL.I'll leave the key in it for you too

oh man don't leave the key in it someone might drive away with it :gee:

I can just picture some Gumby Clamation movie showing a steering column driving down the 605...

David Bricker / SYR

Hey i am sorry about the color screw up, my jeep has the gray in it and it's a tilt.The others are black and non tilt, but i know the price was right and gray paint is cheap

Back