• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Green Bay area M&G?

The address of the location is:

N9058 Cty Rd PP
Brillion Wi. 54110

Look for the Fox Valley Off-Roaders banner.

Had an absolute blast this weekend!!!! Thanks to Andy and Ron for showing up as that gave NAXJA a total of three members in attendance.:thumbup: Andy and I participated in the obstacle course run and at least he finished. LOL I broke a few sets of u-bolts on the rear yoke, I have a pinion angle problem. I will try and get a few pictures up but I don't have many so maybe Andy can help out with that. :D

I have been seeing some pictures, looks like it was fun. I went up north hunting this last weekend but my town was filling up with mud trucks for proctoberfest friday night. There is something cool about stopping at a gas station and seeing a bunch of giant trucks on trailers. They have some holes that would swallow my jeep whole...

I had plans of going to Proctoberfest this past weekend but this event came up in the past couple weeks and was closer so I changed plans. Either place is a blast!!

Had an absolute blast this weekend!!!! Thanks to Andy and Ron for showing up as that gave NAXJA a total of three members in attendance.:thumbup: Andy and I participated in the obstacle course run and at least he finished. LOL I broke a few sets of u-bolts on the rear yoke, I have a pinion angle problem. I will try and get a few pictures up but I don't have many so maybe Andy can help out with that. :D

I head something about a rear DS, but didn't drop down to see the cause.

Event needs tweaking to speed up the time between runs, but the idea is sound :)

The Chopped Ford Extended Cab on rockwells was tedious; I felt for the guy. Too big a truck on too small of a course.

I think everyone who ran a V8 and carburetor learned a lesson on physics. ;)

I learned that a Mits Montero really is not a Jeep, but still gets around better than a carbureted buggy; well, until it hits a log pile and teeters on the top of it :D

I left after 3 hours. 3hrs up, 3hrs there, 3 hours home. They day just seemed to run in 3's ;)

I was helping spot the guy with the chopped ford truck just past the big washout and at the top of the 2nd high climb. It was way to big for the course and he was worried about body damage... I don't think he got anything too bad.

Back