• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got some new wheels today

i do. but theyre still on the XJ. ill let everyone know when i part with them.

where are you in el cajon SanDiegoOverland?

Off of dehesa/washington on the way to Sycuan...been in San diego for about ten years now, but only about a year where we live now. I had a blue jeep wrangler unlimited if it it was you who I bought the wheels from. That rig got stolen over at parkway plaza last thanksgiving. :mad:

I rocked a vintage subaru wagon that my dad gave me, until my wife was about to have kid number 3 this summer. I sold the subie and then got my XJ. What was I thinking with the wrangler..hahaha! I can actually get my kids out of the back with the four doors...lol.

By the way, my names Brian. :)

here's my old Unlimited:
IMGP0060r.jpg

here's the new cherokee with my recently added logans metal bumper:
DSC07766.jpg

that bumper is fawsome. did you build it?

I wish I could lay claim to that fab work, but I can't. Skullver (Chris) here on NAXJA built the front and rear bumper. He did an awesom job with both and I get comments on them all the time.

im in el cajon as well, up in crest. so im in the sticks too. haha. i havent decided 10.50 or 12.50 yet. 10.50's are much cheaper and still available in the original BFG M/T.

i WISH mine looked that clean. are those 15x7 with 33x12.50's?

The rims are 15" x 7.5" on 35" x 12.5" Maxxis Bighorns. The tires are a little more donut looking than I would like, but when aired down I get a huge foot on the dirt, rocks, or snow. I will probably go to an 8" wide rim at some point, but the money isn't there right now and I havn't seen any draw backs with the thiner rim.

yeah, unless you're running a super low pressure, you shouldn't peel anything on a 7" tire.

I had some 35x 12.5 16.5s on jackman rims my J-10 pickup. Those rims, on the other hand, always had me worried about blowing a tire off, due to the lack of a safety bead. I'd fill them up at the gas station with a finger in the "tire-side" ear, to help stave off blowing my eardrum if it let go..hahahaha!

Off of dehesa/washington on the way to Sycuan...been in San diego for about ten years now, but only about a year where we live now. I had a blue jeep wrangler unlimited if it it was you who I bought the wheels from. That rig got stolen over at parkway plaza last thanksgiving. :mad:

I rocked a vintage subaru wagon that my dad gave me, until my wife was about to have kid number 3 this summer. I sold the subie and then got my XJ. What was I thinking with the wrangler..hahaha! I can actually get my kids out of the back with the four doors...lol.

By the way, my names Brian. :)

here's my old Unlimited:
IMGP0060r.jpg

here's the new cherokee with my recently added logans metal bumper:
DSC07766.jpg

that sucks man. sorry to hear that. and yep, i am the one you bought those rims from. haha. small world. you dont live too far from me at all.

Back