• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got pulled over

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
10PM going East on 84.

Me and 2 other cars on the road.

Going 65 in a 55 in the fast lane.

Got a tickit, not for speeding.

For not going faster in the fast lane.

Failure to get in right lane.

Mind you there's no cars as far as I can see in front or behind me. (sheriff in the middle lane and other car in the slow) they are doing 60 I'm doing 65.

I got a 287.00 tickit!!! If I where going 70 it would have been speeding.
What gives?

Driving my girls acura. Last time I got pulled over was in a Honda a year and a half ago.

Is there anything you can't get a tickit for?

10PM going East on 84.

Me and 2 other cars on the road.

Going 65 in a 55 in the fast lane.

Got a tickit, not for speeding.

For not going faster in the fast lane.

Mind you there's no cars as far as I can see in front or behind me. (sheriff in the middle lane and other car in the slow) they are doing 60 I'm doing 65.

I got a 287.00 tickit!!! If I where going 70 it would have been speeding.
What gives?

Driving my girls acura. Last time I got pulled over was in a Honda a year and a half ago.

Is there anything you can't get a tickit for?
This is why, i stopped driving anything two door, anything honda, and anything lowered..

now i get pulled over to "illegal fender flares" :wierd:

Good I'm glad someone is enforcing this law. Everyone thinks they are going fast.

Left lane is for passing only. You ever wonder why I-5 is backed up? because people travel the same speed or slower in the fast lane then other lanes. It doesn't hurt you to merge so do it.
Also if you didn't know it was a law you should probably read the signs on the side of the road. They say all kinds of cool stuff that will prevent a ticket like this.

Oregon Law is posted on the signs" Keep Right" ,but I do admit I got stopped for that in Lacey on I 5 north bound along time ago , but didn`t get ticket ..

Good I'm glad someone is enforcing this law. Everyone thinks they are going fast.

Left lane is for passing only. You ever wonder why I-5 is backed up? because people travel the same speed or slower in the fast lane then other lanes. It doesn't hurt you to merge so do it.
Also if you didn't know it was a law you should probably read the signs on the side of the road. They say all kinds of cool stuff that will prevent a ticket like this.

sry nic but a X2 on this one. i hate this problem on the roads today.
Should have done what i do in the lude. get behind that piggie and wait till he finds something better to do.

sorry bout the ticket man. and $$$ now days gotta hurt.

john

I would like to add that I too am sorry it was that much. 287$ seems a bit much.
I'm also sorry to hear this is in oregon I would much rather they enforce it in WA as our drivers are much worse. Most people in Oregon seem to move over for me where as washington they will continue at 50 mph in a 70 zone.

:gonnablow I hate it when people park their arses in the left lane going 1 ft/sec faster than the car next to them, so that they lose ground while going around a right turn and gain slightly going around a left turn. It's infuriating and it makes me wish they weren't idiots.

When the road is open I have no qualms about passing someone on the right, but technically both they and I are breaking the law when this happens - that's what those "slower traffic keep right" signs are, and it's illegal to pass on the right. I'd rather just do it and be on my way than sit there for miles waiting for them to suddenly stop being oblivious and get the hell out of the left lane though.

That sucks.. I see this all day long..

2 bad you got picked for an example. I didn't know it was a ticketable offense.

There are wacky traffic laws up here.... U-turns are illegal... no real right of way at a 4 way stop.. just be a curtious drivers.. bah..

in tn, uturns are free game, unless there's a sign sayin not to. i do it ALL the time! sometimes i find myself in a pretty deep ditch in the median, but as long as there isn't a sign, no harm, no fowl:D

X100000000

Pisses me off when I'm in the right lake, like you are supposed to be, and I overtake someone in the fast lane. Then to pass them I have to get in the fast lane, slow down and wait for them to move over and pass them. Usually as I'm moving back into the right lane they are moving back into the left. :flamemad:

Damn man that sucks =/

Pics of said girl?:eeks1:

-Alex

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BY2lkXzI2MTU1ODI0LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzcuanBn.jpg

Thanks guys.

Bad things happen to me in 3 and 5 so.... What next?

Lol I can't do anything but just lol

Back