• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got my vid hosted Tell me what you think.

i've got a 9 minute video of nothjing but hard core riding, lots of throttle, wheel spin, near rollovers etc....can't get it hosted anywhere the file is to big.

Send me a PM, I can host it for ya, got plenty of free space and a blazing fast OC3 connection here at school.

ok right as the music(which freakin rocks) takes off, and you did the half a donut...COOL......after that, i got a 94xj 4" with sissy 31's(i know it sucks, but im 19 married with a kid and only make 10;50 an hour, what do you want me to afford) anyway with even my shitty rig i go thru 10X more hell than that, i figure if i dont break something it wasn't worth it!!!! hell now imma make a vid and mail one of you ppl the tape let you put it on the net and i wanna see what you think, oh and whichever one of you thinks you have the concept of "wheelin" cough it up big boy, not all of us gots the money for that crap we do what we can and you want the deffinition of wheeling.....a person and there rig off the payvment...having FUN, it dont gotta be "hardcore" to be fun, hell i love just hitting the water spots when i rains, i love the simple donuts, spinning the tires, the coolest thing i think i've done...my friends porch has like 6 stairs, i love pullin up on em and parkin, not "hardcore" but fun to me, thats wheelin!!!!!!! nice vid kyle it wasn't the best but if you had fun in it hell yeah to ya!!!!

Back