• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Source for Chrysler OEM Parts

Terd said:
Does anybody have a good source for OEM Engine internals, valves, rods, Etc...?TIA...

The dealer?

www.allchryslerparts.com

Not the fastest on shipping, you should still get it in a little more than a week, and they charge a reasonable amount for shipping. I think it was $7 for my last order, it wasn't that heavy, just a lb of bolts/studs and nuts.

Seem's to be less for most parts than the other dealers that sell online. BUT, I've seen on some parts they are more expensive than deals I've got in the past. Maybe the price went up on the parts. The dealers I used exclusively online, went under new management, that jacked the part prices up to the normal dealer mark-up.

Thanks Rick, I appreciate your input...and the understanding of my question and why I don't go to the "dealer" thanks for the input "casm" I'm not sure what I would do w/o your types...LOL..Thanks again Rick...

Terd said:
thanks for the input "casm" I'm not sure what I would do w/o your types...LOL..Thanks again Rick...

Let's recap. You asked the following:

Terd said:
Does anybody have a good source for OEM Engine internals, valves, rods, Etc...?TIA...

That was it. No more, no less. You wanted OEM parts, end of story. Don't expect the rest of the world to divine the thought process going on in your head if you can't take the time to explain what, exactly, it is that you're searching for help with. Yes, I gave you a sarcastic reply. It was intended to make you think about how you phrased your question, but I can see that it failed to do so by virtue of the fact that you received the handout you were apparently truly seeking.

Don't think that I'm jumping down your throat on this because I'm not. But if you're going to ask questions, ask them accurately enough that you can get an answer that's actually what you're looking for.

Regarding allchryslerparts.com: I've had some stuff on order with them for about a week-and-a-half that's marked as 'processing'; apparently, some parts are on order. The holdup appears to be with the leaf spring bushings, which are evidently suitably exotic enough part that they're having to be sourced somewhere on the other side of the planet. I hear that I'm not the only one to have this experience with them, so be prepared for possible delays.

That site is a pain to get around. I am guessing the part is not available if it doesn't come up with anything? For instance, I am looking for the AC hoses for my '89 XJ 4.0. When I drill down to AC Hoses, nothing comes up. Does this mean they are discontinued?

wilcharl said:
www.chryslerpartsdirect.com great parts. great prices dhl shipment and easy quick returns.. honest guys from jersey

Interesting... These guys, allchryslerparts.com, and wholesalemopar.com are all using exactly the same interface on their sites right down to the 'Powered by Trademotion' logos.

Prices appear to vary fairly consistently between the three suppliers. Running some sample part numbers that've crossed the forum recently:

52000503: $18.45 (Chrysler Parts Direct), $15.53 (All Chrysler Parts), $16.88 (Wholesale Mopar)
4897505AE: $40.26 (CPD), $33.87 (ACP), $36.81 (WM)
56008728: $32.14 (CPD), $27.03 (ACP), $29.38 (WM)

Not that any of this really means anything, but interesting to note that there is definite competition between the various suppliers. Might work out well for someone looking for a better price on a part.

Back