• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good axles for sale, wtb shackles.

srmitchell

NAXJA Forum User
Columbus here.
If all goes well within a week or two, I have 4 axles for sale. 3 are in san Mateo, 1 in the 707.

-Dana 30 lp, 3.55's, complete knuckle to knuckle, good ball joints and hubs. Alloy usa x- joint in the shafts. Open, good gears. Otherwise stock. 40 bucks. Otherwise I'll just keep it for spares.

-Chryco 8.25. 3.55. Open, shaved bottom lip, needs a new cover. Good gears. Will include drums/hardware/backing plate if you need them, otherwise doesn't have brakes. (setup for zj disks)
Will come with stock shafts. $50

-Dana 30 HP. 3.55 Gears, Outers are Dissasembled. (Gears are still setup and intact.) No shafts, needs ball joints, upper bushings. This one is located in Humboldt. $25

-Dana 30 low pinion. Geared to 4.56. Only 80,000 total miles, with 20,000 on the gears. Axle is like new, and has gears setup and ready to go, but will not include hubs, shafts or knuckles. Good ball joints. Good candidate for a cheap swap, supply old outers from your rig. This thing is clean! $100

Will trade any of these for RE lift shackles, 4.5 RE coils, a gas tank skid or anything else. Shoot me an offer!

BTW, if you come with tools, Im fine with taking outers from one, and grabbing the 4.56 axle, to make a complete axle. Thanks!

i have 2 sets of lift shackles

Sent you a PM about the 8.25.

Sean,

How much lift are you looking for out of the shackles? I have some MJ shackles that will give you about 1/2" - 1" of lift you can have....

Ivan

i have some mj shackles and some 2" lift shackles . the longest hole i believe is 7.5" eye to eye

Low pinion 4.56 is gone.

I still have a 3.55 low pinion, free.
And a high pinion 3.55 sitting in humboldt. Free.

Back