• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

going?

Well Guys and Gals, as of now I am not going to be able to make it this time. Wife lost half of her daycare clients so money is going to be way to tight. I was looking forward to finally meeting other memebers. Oh well better luck next time. If my wife can land 2 more clients between now and the 20th we will be there.

Sorry to hear that, I hope she geets the additional clients.

High2by Yea I was lookin to meeting yall too. I was excited. Hope yall have fun and keep us posted with some pics.

Mr. Shrek I hope that everything works out for you and your wife, not just so you can go wheelin but so yall have a piece of mind.

How about rescheduling this event to THIS coming weekend so i can grab a ride-along while i'm in the area?!

:idea:

I am supose to go to Aiken again this weekend. Feel like fishing?

Well bad news for me, I won't be able to make it. Payment for last week's job won't make it in time and the dog sitter backed out. :rattle:

Back