• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GOIN' MOJAVE NAT.PRESRV. 11/28-11/30 HUNTING.

lance9187

NAXJA Forum User
Taking XJ out to Mojave National Preserve to do some Coyote/ Bobcat hunting with buddy. All weekend, starting from later today. Friday11/28 noonish to sunday11/30 midday then come back. Whos in?
Getting some rest check here in morning after I get up to start packing jeep. Sorry for spur moment invite.:cheers::smoker::NAXJA:

Last edited:
I understand that the populations need to be controlled, but I don't think I could shoot a Coyote.

As for a Bobcat... here kitty kitty...

Makes you feel any better I didn't get one. BUT had a great time wheelin' and hanging out with the friends. Here's the pics.....

Last edited:
Thanks, It was a good time and great weather. Went to Hackberry springs. Going to Johnson Valley next in about 2 weeks. Ill do a post in a week inviting whoever:cheers:

Yes on the geodes. No on the coyotes. They came in at about 200yds or so in middle of night but were gone as fast as they came. Calling for them during the day only scared up some cotton tails. Will post pics of some geodes...

Back