• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Godspeed, GI-John.

GI-John said:
Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm here safe in Kuwait, might not be able to get back on for a few weeks though. Have fun on the Noobfest Mk III

GI-finally getting to do his job-John

Glad you were able to sneak on and say HI. Keep safe!

John

Another noob ex-military to wish you the best. Don't know you but certainly apreciate the sacrafice being made. Keep your :eyes: open and don't trust the kids.
:patriot:

GI-John said:
Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm here safe in Kuwait, might not be able to get back on for a few weeks though. Have fun on the Noobfest Mk III

GI-finally getting to do his job-John

Good to hear from you, buddy. Just heard yesterday that the tours are extended to 15mos now...ugh.

Git sum for me, would ya? :D

:wave1:

Where's your ultimate destination John? You might have told me, but I forgot... We offloaded in Kuwait in July(hottest place on this earth), then flew to AL Asad airbase, south and west of Baghdad I think? Good luck, and hope you stay safe John.

Adam

I got a few emails already, feels a lil bit better with some communication.

For those of you that haven't met me, I am GI Johns wife, Lonnie:wave1: Maker of the best potato soup.

I thank each and every one of you for all your well wishes!

Lonnie

Nice to hear from you Lonnie. Being retired military I'm well aware of the stuff the spouse has to endure during the separations. Good to hear that the email is flowing too. :) Stay in touch here and drop in frequently!! :)

Bruce

good to hear from ya, John. Be careful out there, alright?

Back