• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest in Johnson Valley Nov 13-14

You guys are doing it wrong. What you need to do is take the rasterized low resolution graphics from websites, and then put them into Word. That's the only way to submit proper artwork! If you can't do that, take a picture with your cell phone of the logo that's been embroidered, then put that into PowerPoint. Just make sure you compress it into SIT format.

And yes, I've worked at print shops, commercial presses, and art departments all of my life, and I've ACTUALLY gotten these setups from customers. My favorite line "Here's the logo you asked for." or "What do you mean you can't use it?"

That's hilarious yet sadly believable! And Grimm, those skits are funny as hell!

Well since there are going to be stickers available I just might show up.

Anyone going Friday?

I'll probably go up early Friday evening and hopefully there will be someone from the forum already out there so I know I am camping with the right group, LOL.

I will probably be there about the same time. I think I am going to take the Thursday off also to go over the jeep, check all fluids nut and bolt it, any last min things that need to get done. Pack it up, and be ready to hall ass out in the am. Then take Monday off to recover lol.

I'll be there Thurs evening.

Goatfest stickers? Yeah, let's see something. :D

This run is in Johnson Valley OHV area, roughly an hour east of Victorville. Camping/headquarters is on Means Dry Lake, which is on Boone Rd about 3-4 miles north of Hwy 247, about 22 miles west of Yucca Valley and 23 miles east of Lucerne Valley. You can Mapquest or GPS Old Woman Springs Rd (Hwy 247) and Boone Rd.

I'll have a running Jeep, just not sure if it will be the black one.

I'll be leaving from North San Diego county about 1pm Friday, going up I-15 to I-215 to Newport/Domengioni Pkwy East, then North on N Sanderson, which turns into Beaumont Ave (Hwy 79), then I-10 East to Hwy 62 North to Hwy 247 (Old Woman Springs).

Sounds much more complicated than it is, and it works better for me (especially pulling a small trailer).

If any of this is near you & your schedule, feel free to caravan with me. I'll be going 55-60mph though, most likely. "Over 55mph with a trailer" tickets have gotten pricey, from what I hear! And I don't want to get held back too much, because I'd really like to get there before dark.

I'll be there Thursday evening.

I will be probably there on Thursday as well.

Back