• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

goat Mt run for snow Saturday the 6th

It was a fun trip, thanks guys. I don't know how many pics my brother took but they probably wont be up until later tonight or tomorrow.

well lets just say that it isn't going to come into the house and she wants me to get another one

My sliders are only 1/8 for the rectangular tube (the actual slider and the mount arms) and then 3/16 for the plates that mount to the frame. If I were to do it again I would use 3/16 for the rec tubing, even though i haven't hurt the 1/8.

today was fun. that trail was crazy awsome, and a georgious day. dont be too harsh on my pics, i never get good ones in that hole.

the start to nicks day was a hot one.
DSC_1803.jpg

splish splash
DSC_1810.jpg

DSC_1814.jpg

toasty again
DSC_1840.jpg

this trail was fun
DSC_1879.jpg

DSC_1911.jpg

DSC_1923.jpg

DSC_1925.jpg

then nick got himself into a pickle
DSC_1927.jpg

DSC_1928.jpg

random crazieness
DSC_1951.jpg

DSC_1964.jpg

DSC_1975.jpg

DSC_1980.jpg

DSC_2009.jpg

DSC_2013.jpg

snapped a Ujoint in the drivers front, took out the inner and outer shaft also.
DSC_2014.jpg

sure is nice looking though.
DSC_2018.jpg

anyway thats all i got that was shareable all the rest really suck. till next time.:clap:

we need to have a NW chapter photo contest. those are really good. no signs of the fluffy yet. today and later in the weekend there will though.

Hmm. not the same exact place i thought it was.. dont really see the durango makin it threw that.. looks like im out:nono:...
(sure wish my rig was runnin:flamemad:)

thats a side trail loop thing. mostly forest roads is ware you will find the good trees. at an elevation of around 4000-6000 feet you find noble's.

Back