• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Giveaway XJ Shocks - Fall Fling 08

Hey guys! just wanted to say Thanks to everyone that donated!

we raised enough money to purchase a little bit better shocks -

bilstein 7100's for the front, and 5150's for the rear!

Ill post up once I order them, but I just wanted to make sure to thank -
OldManXJ
Boatwrench
Ben H
StarboardD $ StarboardM
RighSeatSis
Karstic
Woody
geberhard
Phil

for all their hard earned monies! these will look awesome on the Give - a - way XJ!

we have enough for the shocks now!

geberhard said:
Opie!

Cool man, killer cause! Do you have a list of teh stuff still needed for the XJ?

Gui

It looks like the next big hurdle they're working on is getting a nice winch to hang on the front of the Jeep...

send a PM to cracker on this board - he is more in charge of this, and might be able to give you a better list.

As for the shocks - I ordered them on Saturday before heading down to Hollister, so they ought to be in Led's hands before next weekend.

Hopefully he will snap us a few pictures.

Thanks again everyone!

Opie, what about posting up a thread on the build, and what is left\needed?

One suggestion for the winch, a pretty killer deal is the Smittybilt 8000 pound, more than enough for the XJ, and they go brand new with 2 year warranty for $285.

If you can, send a note to [email protected], he has them for sale, and is a local vendor (he is in Hayward) that supports our trails and sport, maybe even get better deals on other parts needed for the project.

Gui

Gui -
check out -
www.rafflerig.com

there are links to the build pictures and buildsheet there.

Thanks for the tip on Jedi.

ill see if Cracker wants to give him a call.

I love it when a plan comes together!!!

XJ_ranger said:
Hey guys! just wanted to say Thanks to everyone that donated!

we raised enough money to purchase a little bit better shocks -

bilstein 7100's for the front, and 5150's for the rear!

Great Job Folks!!!

Just goes to show what can happen when people pull together for a good cause. Thanks to all who donated, and thanks to Opie for making it happen.

You make me proud!

Thanks to everyone who donated! our shocks arrived this week in Colorado!

http://naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=243872951&postcount=431

P4250004.jpg

Great job! Nice to see the results of other people's generosity. Thanks Opie, and thanks to everyone who helped out. :thumbup:

XJ_ranger said:
Gui -
check out -
www.rafflerig.com

there are links to the build pictures and buildsheet there.

Thanks for the tip on Jedi.

ill see if Cracker wants to give him a call.

Opie, I will give him a call and check what he can get at cost for. I have a few black steel wheels, and 5 chrome steels wheles (15X8) I can donate as well, and am tearing down a xj this week,so if any other parts are needed for this XJ, let me know and I will donate what is not already called for.

Back