• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GG Lighting

So many are junk? Who made that evaluation?
And how is their typical Chinese low cost stuff any different than anyone elses?
Are you affiliated with the company, thats the question I have?

Anyone have any experience with GG Lighting? I can get a deal and are local. Since so many of these light companies are junk I was hoping to get some feed back before pulling the trigger.
http://www.gg-lighting.net/

Looks to be the same quality as Chinese made Yukon axle and gear crap.....stay away

Go with quality.....go with Baja Designs.

So many are junk? Who made that evaluation?
And how is their typical Chinese low cost stuff any different than anyone elses?
Are you affiliated with the company, thats the question I have?

I'm just looking for feedback or reviews on the company in my original post.
If you have any useful info about the company or lights that you would like to share then please and thank you. Really wasn't looking to start a game of 20 questions

What makes you think these guys get their chinese lightbars from somewhere else than the million others?

It is what it is...

What makes you think these guys get their chinese lightbars from somewhere else than the million others?

Ok Ok forget about the fact that they are Chinese. I'm not asking who makes the best can of A.I.R. , aluminum magnets, or left handed screw drivers either. Those are also very obvious.

I'm just looking to hear if anyone has delt with the company. Warranty, lead time, customer service?

Look them up on Dezert Rangers, they've got a HORRIBLE reputation for taking people's money and never showing up with product. Stay far far away and deal with one of the other millions of chinese rebranded LED bars.

Amazon and eBay are going to have the best deals you can find, they're all the same with the exception of minor differences, look for cree bulbs and a polycarbonate lense and you'll be fine.

Companies like this buy pallets of chinese LED's... then sell as low as they can get away with. The fact that your asking about warranties, lead times, and customer service leads me to beleive you think theyre a company on level with hella, baja designs or ridgid. They are not, lol. They're a glorified craigslist reseller...

Theres nothing wrong with chinese LED bars...they are what they are... and some of them are getting better! BUT your looking at this wrong... Dont buy chinese led bars, literally AS CHEAP AS YOU CAN FIND, then expect a warranty... and customer service.

Basic economics... go read their warranty page... and i quote:
"We reserve the right to deny warranty to any customer without explanation"
Does that sound like someone who wants to stand behind their product? Or even someone who TRUSTS their product?

look for cree bulbs and a polycarbonate lense and you'll be fine.

This describes 90% of cheap LED bars.... not sure how this would help you find quality.... everyone and their mom sells LED products labeled as having cree components.

Not sure who's full of shit, the manufacturers or the retailers... but I wouldnt trust this method of finding quality.

XCM
The info you are giving would only be relevant to me if I asked " what do you think of Chinese light bars and all the company's that sell them?" I was't asking that. Thank you though for your generalized opinions of me and Chinese light bar sellers. I'll put it in my "may be useful later" box.

I was just simply asking about 1 specific company

Not all distributors dealing with overseas manufactures are "glorified craigslist re-seller's". Some actually have a working relationship with the manufacture and are able to provide a decent product and service. They are the exception though.
:conceited

Not sure who's full of shit,

Historically you've always made a relentless effort proving over and over; and established here yet again that it is YOU.

If you address those anger issues of yours you may find it easier to keep your fecal overflow to yourself. Nobody wants to read a post with skid marks on it.

Historically you've always made a relentless effort proving over and over; and established here yet again that it is YOU.

If you address those anger issues of yours you may find it easier to keep your fecal overflow to yourself. Nobody wants to read a post with skid marks on it.

Ouch... why so Salty? I think he went above and beyond trying to help out. He was just trying to answer the questions that were going to obviously follow. But with the OP's reply...

OP: GGLightning is a shit company. There you go.

Well 2 of the guys I wheel with have their light bars and haven't had a problem dealing with them. One said that when the amber cover is put on, it is not as bright. They are always having deals on something. I just did business with them. Four 20w led pods with brackets for $100 and 2 wiring harnesses at $25 a piece. So I guess we'll see.

Well 2 of the guys I wheel with have their light bars and haven't had a problem dealing with them. One said that when the amber cover is put on, it is not as bright. They are always having deals on something. I just did business with them. Four 20w led pods with brackets for $100 and 2 wiring harnesses at $25 a piece. So I guess we'll see.

So why did you ask? This sounds like more of an ad than a question. :roflmao:

Back