• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

getting ready to put on my Rustys lift

Okie Terry said:
You guys need to get over your, " Oh my, people are making fun of a brand I like." syndrome. Unless you're Rusty himself, don't take such offense. If he has a problem with a bunch of yahoos talking trash about his product, then I suggest he do something about his product.

Since I've never seem him post on NAXJA's forums disputing the claims of second rate products, then I assume the complaints are valid. Afterall, someone that deals in so much XJ stuff should already know about NAXJA.

Fact is, anyone that's unhappy with anyone's products is going to speak out, it doesn't matter which brand it is (turns out Rusty's is just the biggest disappointment of them all). That's the way I want it. What's the point in sugar coating things?

Get used to it. Post about Rusty's and expect to see unhappy customers.
whatever man.
this guy just bought a kit and wanted suggestions on the install. Bottom line. Then people talk trash. That's not why I come to this site. Nobody tells me what to buy with my money. I'm here for the tech. That's it.

Back