• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting my first lift.

He makes good products
Does it come with a track bar?

Yes, full pack, brake lines ect... it looks like literally everything youd need to lift it and beable to wheel it except ubolts. You have to by your own which is fine since the arent anymore then $50 and people run different axles.

That's a tall order to get the entire lift, wheels/tires, and lockers for $4800.

If you are set on 33's and LCG, just cut the fenders now. I'd highly recommend swapping to 4.56 gears, and put in at least a rear lunchbox locker while you're in there. I say wait on a front locker.

Then start piecing together the lift. Remember to upgrade the steering too, at least the tie rod. Probably want some stronger 760x u-joints with full circle clips in the D30 just in case. Brakes could use an overhaul to stop the bigger tires and gears.

You have a ton of stuff on your list. I hope you are doing all the work yourself or you can throw in a few grand for labor. I'm gonna say your budget isn't going to cover everything you want. Just get what you need for now and piece together the rest over time. It took me years to put my XJ together and no way I could have afforded that all at once.

Polyperformance makes the most bitchin long arm out there for an XJ.

Love mine. I don't think I've seen a single other person running it.

Love mine. I don't think I've seen a single other person running it.

Boostamante and Beamer both run it.

A friend of mine runs it, if I hadn't already plated my uniframe I would be going that route, I'm going to copy it and build my own to fit around frame plating.

Back